There are no open staff positions at this time.
Internship positions available:
We do not currently have any internship positions available. See below for information on the types of internships we offer, and check back here, join our newsletter, or follow us on social media to stay informed about future internship opportunities.
OFRF periodically hosts part-time internships. Depending on our current needs and your area of interest, the position can focus on development, communications, and/or administrative tasks. Interns can receive academic credit in exchange for 12-15 hours of work per week. While we ask interns to help us with the critical day-to-day tasks that keep our organization running, we are committed to offering interesting work and learning opportunities.
Development Activities may include:
- foundation research and correspondence
- proposal writing and editing
- donor prospect research and tracking
- online fundraising strategy creation
Administrative Activities may include:
- participating in an ongoing effort to update and maintain our national organic grower database
- general database entry
- filing and other general office duties.
Communication Activities may include:
- developing outreach materials
- reviewing publications, media clippings and other informational materials for relevance to OFRF’s work
- responding to information requests
- developing media citation packets
- maintaining media contacts
- answering phones
- sending and tracking OFRF publication orders
please attach your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format